By Marina Aagaard, MFE
Habit change is not all that easy, because your habits of the last 10-20 years do not just disappear in 1-2 weeks. With the right strategy, however, it is possible to:
- Build healthy habits that last
- Maximize wellness and life quality
- Perform and feel better
- Get fit (in and out of the gym)
- Lose or maintain weight with a smile
The key to success is keeping it simple. For starters do just 3 things :
- Start now, don’t wait. Make a deal with yourself: Today is the day: Start by making one (small) change, just one habit change at a time, and stay on track.
- Prepare (keep all temptations out of the way, make healthy choices easier).
- Take one step at a time, make small increment changes – these will last.
Go ahead. Do it now.
More tips will follow.