Ahoy. Do you like travelling, too?
Hello to you. A big warm welcome.
Thank you for visiting; blog aim is: To explore, to enjoy and to exchange miles of smiles.
This blog is about: Mind-body travelling with all senses, living, loving and sharing.
Photos are by Canon and me (and my co-photography-crazy husband).
Blog posts will appear every other week or when news arrive – and your comments and input (or questions) are most welcome … hey, I meant that; drop a note about you and your favourite fitness activity and/or travel.
- Frequent traveller (work and fun)
- Certified tour guide (but does not work as one)
- Master of Fitness and Exercise
- Former Part-time associate professor, sports (fitness, dance and PE)
- Fitness Wellness Specialist (consultant) to DR, Danish National Radio (Television)
- Lecturer and workshop presenter (fitness and health)
- Author of 30 books on health and exercise (a.o. Wellness)
- Freelance writer and consultant (business and media)
My home and base is in Denmark, Scandinavia, but I enjoy travelling to meet new people and discover new places – and love to learn and share ideas and information.
10 Things about …
- The only sports I did (apart from sports in school) was Budo karate and tennis.
- My mentors are Susan Roulund, chairman of Olympic Academy (DK) and Yvonne Lin, Wushu World Champion and Swedish fitness (and tai chi) expert.
- My preferred leisure activities pre-fitness; photography, piano playing and sketching.
- My favourite sports then and now is tennis, skating and skiing (and diverse fitness).
- I like travelling, but have travelled many times to the same places, London, Paris, New York, Munich, so have seen only a glimpse of the world (yet); ~50 countries.
- I like cars; drive/have driven Audi (A8/R8), Jaguar, Mercedes, Range Rover a.o.
- I like food and enjoy small gourmet meals, but unfortunately also large amounts of e.g. lasagne, ice cream (also with pancakes) and chocolate.
- I love music, from classical music to old and new rock e.g. Motorhead, Rage Against the Machine, Guns’n’Roses, Rammstein, Marilyn Manson a.o.
- I dislike shopping and trying/buying clothes, even workout wear.
- I prefer action (to romantic) movies; escapes, car chases and MMA stunts.
More about me:
What about you? Who are you and what is your favourite fitness and/or travel experience – I would love to know.